VELUX EHF FINAL4 CASHBACK PROGRAMME
Shop and benefit globally!
The VELUX EHF FINAL4 Cashback Programme is a part of the Cashback World and
thus belongs to one of the biggest Shopping Communities in the world. Enjoy the Shopping
Benefits along with millions of other Members around the world.
with the Cashback app
With our free Cashback app, you can make sure
you enjoy all our shopping benefits while you are out and about.
- Simply find Cashback Shops in your area
- Secure Shopping Point Deals at any time
- Easy access to your profile and digital Cashback Card
MEDIENINHABER, HERAUSGEBER, HERSTELLER UND DIENSTANBIETER
mWG myWorld Germany GmbH
Telefon: +49 (0)221 2716740
Fax: +49(0)221 27167409
GmbH mit dem Sitz in Köln
registriert zu HRG 66866 des Amtsgerichtes Köln
Geschäftsführer: Rafal Pieta
» Bitte lesen Sie auch die Nutzungsbedingungen für diese Website.
Genderformen & Political Correctness
Die Tatsache, dass weibliche Formen (wie etwa KundInnen und Kunden) in diesen Texten nicht extra Erwähnung finden, ist keinesfalls als Missachtung des weiblichen Geschlechts zu verstehen. Es handelt sich vielmehr um eine Beibehaltung älterer Schreibweise zum Zweck der besseren Lesbarkeit. Die weiblichen Leserinnen mögen uns diese Vereinfachung verzeihen und sich bitte ebenso angesprochen fühlen.
Schlichtungsstelle gemäß Verordnung (EU) Nr. 524/2013 über die Online Streitbeilegung in Verbraucherangelegenheiten: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Ihnen stehen grundsätzlich die Rechte auf Berichtigung, Löschung, Einschränkung und Widerspruch zu. Dafür wenden Sie sich an uns. Sollten Sie der Meinung sein, dass die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten gegen das Datenschutzrecht verstößt oder Ihre datenschutzrechtlichen Ansprüche in anderer Weise verletzt worden sind, wenden Sie sich bitte an unseren Datenschutzbeauftragten. Sollte auch hier keine für Sie akzeptable Lösung gefunden werden, so können Sie sich bei der Aufsichtsbehörde beschweren. Hierfür ist die Datenschutzbehörde in Österreich zuständig.
Peter Oskar Miller
Telefon: +43 1 521 52-0
Use of this mWG myWorld Germany GmbH website (“myWorld”) is governed by these Terms and Conditions of Use. The General Business Terms and Conditions and all additional legal documents also apply for Cashback World Members. Users of this website agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that myWorld cannot be held liable for usage of this website.
myWorld will do its best to present correct and current information on this website. Details and information on this website are, however, without guarantee. Users of this website therefore agree to access and use this website and its contents at their own risk. myWorld is not liable for any damages arising from the use or non-use of this website and is furthermore not liable for any errors or exclusions.
All image, text and sound files as well as animations, videos, etc., and all other parts of this website are protected by copyright and may not be – whether as a whole or in parts – distributed, downloaded, amended, re-used, re-directed or otherwise used without prior express written authorisation. The files in the internal download area may only be used for private purposes.
myWorld reserves the right to exclude people from the service and/or from the mail service if there are cogent reasons for that.
For illegal activities or information from electronic links that lead from this site to other sites on the worldwide web as well as for content that is created by users in our forums, myWorld is only liable if it was aware of it and if myWorld does not immediately remove the information or block access to it. Content of a discriminating, offensive, morally reprehensible or illegal nature can be removed by myWorld at any time.
For any further questions regarding these Terms and Conditions of Use and the General Business Terms and Conditions, please contact us at:
mWG myWorld Germany GmbH
Gereonstr. 1 – 3,
DE- 50670 Cologne
Telephone: 0049 (0) 221 / 2716740
Fax: +49(0) 221 / 2716740 09
GmbH based in Cologne
registered under the commercial register number 66866 at the district court in Cologne
VAT no.: DE814665875
- mWG myWorld Germany GmbH (“myWorld”) assumes no liability of any kind for the current status, correctness, completeness, legality and/or quality of the information provided. This also applies to all products and services offered on this website, including the product descriptions, prices, and information provided about myWorld contract partners. Technical errors and/or maintenance work, as well as other causes (such as re-launch of the website) can lead to a brief or longer loss of access to the website. myWorld cannot guarantee access to and usability of the website. myWorld is not liable for any tangible or intangible damages (such as a loss of profits, reliance losses, damages due to loss of data, claims based on unjust enrichment, legal fees, or contract brokerage fees), which occur as a result of using the information provided or using incorrect or incomplete information. All offers are subject to change and non-binding. myWorld expressly reserves the right to amend, supplement, delete or halt publication of this website either in whole or in part and either completely or for a limited period of time, without giving notice regarding the same.
- Furthermore, myWorld is not responsible for hyperlinks or their content. myWorld assumes no liability of any kind for the current status, correctness, completeness, legality and/or quality of hyperlinks. Any liability lies with the provider of the linked website. myWorld has no control over the current or future structure or contents of these hyperlinks. Therefore, myWorld expressly distances itself from the contents of all hyperlinks which were changed after the linked was added, as well as from entries made by third parties in myWorld’s guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists. Ongoing control of the linked websites is not reasonable without the substantial indication of legal infringements. As soon as myWorld becomes aware of such legal infringement, the hyperlink will be removed immediately.
- Use of this website is permitted exclusively for informational purposes as well as private and professional purposes. All contents of this website are protected by copyright. This is regardless of whether the contents are provided for a fee or free of charge. Any type of duplication, use, renting, lending, publication, or any other type of use requires explicit written permission from myWorld. Violations of this requirement may result in legal consequences, particularly under trademark, copyright and competition law. myWorld explicitly retains any copyright, trademark rights and usage rights (rights to use work and permission to use work) for all contents provided on this website.
- myWorld believes strongly in the importance of careful and confidential handling of personal data. In cases where the user is able to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses) on the website, the user enters such data on an expressly voluntary basis.
- This disclaimer shall be deemed as a component of the website. If parts or single phrases in this document do not, do not fully or no longer correspond with the current legal situation, the remaining part of this document and its contents and validity remain unaffected.
- Furthermore, myWorld is not liable for user-generated content published on its website. myWorld is not liable for any damages arising from such content. The author of comments/reviews of any kind published on the website is liable for his contribution. In the event of a violation of third party rights, the person responsible for the violation shall release myWorld from liability. myWorld reserves the right to delete any illegal or immoral content or any other content deemed by myWorld to be unsuitable; claims against myWorld are excluded.
Information pursuant to Art. 13,14 GDPR
We take the protection of your personal and company-related data very seriously and work hard to make sure our services are safe for you to use. We are committed to complying with statutory data protection requirements. This data protection policy describes the type of data that we collect from you, how and for what we use it and how we protect it.
Table of content
- Area of applicability
- Which data we record
- Cookies and web tracking
- Conversion measurement with the Facebook pixel
- Purposes of data processing
- Data security and forwarding
- Your data protection rights and contact
- Area of applicability
This policy applies the website accessible at http://www.cashback.ehffinal4.com/de. Please take into consideration that this refers to other Cashback World websites, including those of other countries for which different data protection rules apply.
Responsible for data protection is
mWG myWorld Germany GmbH
Fax: +49(0) 221 / 27167409
The data protection officer is
Peter Oskar Miller
In the course of further development of our website to improve our services, it may be that supplements to this Data Protection Declaration are necessary. In this case, we will inform you in advance and, if necessary, obtain your separate consent.
- Which data we record
The personal and company-related data refers to any information about personal or material circumstances that we obtain and process through your Cashback World Membership, through your participation to the Cashback World Program as a Loyalty Merchant as well as through your order of our Cashback Solutions and which can be attributed to you directly or indirectly (e.g. via your Membership or Loyalty Merchant ID). These details include your Membership ID, your full name, title, gender, date of birth, postal address, address coordinates (longitude and latitude), telephone number(s), fax number, email address and bank details. In addition, we will process your Loyalty Merchant ID, company name, date of establishment, company register number, company address, any existing branches, your VAT no., invoice email address, fax number, company website, business sector, sales data, bank details, first name, last name, email address, date of birth and telephone number of the contact person from the company, the ordered Cashback Solutions product as well as any additionally ordered products.
If you are a non-member who is simply visiting our website to obtain information, we will collect the following personal data: IP address, the time and length of your visit, the number of visits made, which forms you have used, your search settings, your display settings and your saved settings on our website regarding your favourites.
- Cookies and web tracking
Our websites use things called cookies, which are small text files that are stored on your computer, and can be accessed again when you revisit our website. Cookies enable you to register for our services and help us to personalise the website for you.
You can also use some parts of our website without needing to register or log in. Even if you do not log in to the website, we will still record certain information automatically so that we can collate data on how our website is used and how efficient it is in a bid to adjust it to our users’ needs. We will therefore collect and process information on your IP address, the time and length of your visit, the number of visits you made, which forms you use, your search settings, your display settings and your favourite settings on our website. Different cookies are stored for different lengths of time. The majority of the cookies we use are automatically deleted when you leave our website (the so-called “session-cookies”). We log access to our website and downloads of files from the website. The cookies on our websites are used exclusively for information purposes and are processed by mWS myWorld Solutions AG, Grazbachgasse 87-93, 8010 Graz, Austria on behalf of mWG myWorld Germany GmbH for the purpose of analysing the data collected.
We also use the following tools:
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analyst provider of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics makes use of so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer, which make it possible to analyse how you use the website. The information generated through the cookie regarding your use of the website will as a general rule be stored on a Google server in the USA. If an anonymous IP address is activated on this website, Google will, however, first abbreviate your IP address within the member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. In exceptional cases the full IP address will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with details about other website usage and internet related services.
- The IP address which is transmitted from your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be amalgamated with other data from Google.
- You can prevent cookies being saved by adjusting your browser software settings, but please be aware that should you choose this option, you will not be able to use all the features of the website. Furthermore, you can prevent Google from collecting data generated by the cookie in relation to the use of the website (including your IP address) as well as preventing Google from processing the data by downloading and installing a browser plug-in via the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIp”. IP addresses are thus further processed in a shortened form, a direct link to a particular individual can therefore be excluded. As soon as a personal connection to the obtained data has been made, the data will be excluded and the personal data will be immediately deleted.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse and continuously improve the use of our website. Thanks to the obtained statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transmitted to the US, Google will become subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is the first sentence of Art. 6(1) lit f GDPR.
Piwik Open Analytics Platform
We use this tool to log your online activity on our website and to find out how many users visit us and record the number of times they access each page. This process is anonymous. The cookies are stored on your computer. For more information, please visit https://piwik.org/faq/.
This tool is used to record website visits for advertising purposes (re-marketing) on Google and in the Display Network. When you visit the website, your browser saves cookies (Google AdWords Cookie) which make it possible to recognise you as a visitor when you visit other websites belonging to Google’s advertising network. On these pages, visitors can then be presented with advertisements that refer to the content previously viewed on other websites that use Google’s re-marketing feature. You can reject Google AdWords’ tracking at http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
Conversion tracking by Google AdWords
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
This is how we record your behaviour on our website to be able to optimise our offer. We use this tool to find out how many users have visited us and record the number of times they access each page. All analysed data is anonymous and is used in automatic processes to improve our offers using predictive intelligence. The behaviour of registered Members on our websites is recorded to improve the user experience and identify relevant content. Salesforce’s Cookies are typically sent to a Salesforce server in the US and stored there.
Microsoft Application Insights
Application Insights is a service by Microsoft with which we can supervise and optimise the performance and usability. The service saves and analyses anonymised telemetry data (i.e. at what times most users reach us, how responsive the website is and how well it is operated by external services). The cookies (ai_user, ai_session) are typically sent to a Microsoft server in the US and stored there.
We obtain non-personal data including standard web log information and behavioural patterns during your visit to our website. As a result, we can offer an improved user experience, can recognise preferences, diagnose technical problems, analyse developments and improve our website.
The following information will be collected in relation to your terminal device and your browser: the terminal device’s IP address (will be collected and saved in anonymised form) the terminal device’s screen resolution, type of terminal device (individual terminal device identification features), operating system, type of browser, geographical location (country only) and the language selected for the display of our website. The following information will be collected in relation to your user interaction: mouse events (movements, position and clicks), keystrokes.
Hotjar will also randomly record log information which has been collected by our website: referring domain, visited sites, geographical location (country only), the language, date and time selected for the display of the website, and when our websites where visited.
By going to the opt-out page under https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out and by clicking the “deactivate Hotjar” button, you can refuse Hotjar’s collection of your data when visiting our website at any time.
In addition to the cookies described in the analysis tools, the following additional cookies are also used:
|Cookie||Issuer||Purpose / Function|
|Language||Cashbackworld||This cookie stores the user’s language settings.|
|cookiesession1||Cashbackworld||This cookie is used to distribute the load of HTTP requests in the network infrastructure.|
|authSession||Cashbackworld||Cookies that are created for the duration of a session and contain a session ID.|
|authToken||Cashbackworld||Authentication cookie created for logged-in users so that they can be identified.|
|LyoToolbar_SessionID||Cashbackworld||This cookie is used for communication with the Cashback bar.|
|__RequestVerification_Token||Cashbackworld||An anti-fraud token cookie used to prevent CSRF attacks.|
Please note that most internet browsers are set to accept cookies by default. You can change the settings in your browser so that certain cookies are rejected or so that you are asked if you would like to accept new cookies. You will find instructions on how to do this under the “Help” function in the menu bar on most browsers. These instructions will normally tell you how to delete existing cookies as well.
Please note that you may not be able to use all of the features and services on our websites if you do not accept any or all cookies.
By using our website or, if necessary, through the consent we have requested, you agree that the above-mentioned cookies and tools may be used.
- Conversion measurement with the Facebook pixel
With your consent we use the “Facebook-Pixel” (Facebook cookie for opt-out identification) by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”) within the framework of our web presence. This is a cookie; a small text file that is stored on and can be retrieved from your computer. It can be used to track users’ actions after they have viewed or clicked on a Facebook ad. This enables us to track the effectiveness of Facebook advertising for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous for us, so it does not provide any inference as to the identity of the users. However, the Facebook data is stored and processed so that a connection to the respective user profile can be made, and Facebook can use the data for its own advertising purposes, according to the Facebook Data Usage Guideline (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/). You can enable Facebook and its partners to place advertising on and outside of Facebook. A cookie for these purposes can also be stored on your computer. By using the website, you agree to the use of the visitor action pixel.
On the website are integrated share buttons of the social networks Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA, XING, which is operated by the XING AG, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany, LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, United States, and GooglePlus, the social network of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States. There is also an integrated share button for emails. These share buttons can be recognised by the respective logos.
All share buttons are set up in accordance with the data protection. A direct connection is only established between your browser and the server of the operator of the respective social network once you click on the website’s respective share button (and only then). According to the operators of the social networks mentioned, no personal or company-related data is collected from the social networks when you are not logged in to these networks, unless you click on the respective share button. This data, including the IP address, is only collected and processed for logged-in Members. If you do not wish to have a record of your visit to our website allocated to your social network account, please log out of the user account of the respective social network.
- Use of data
We use your personal and company-related data exclusively in compliance with the legal requirements. The personal and company-related data which you have provided during your registration as a Cashback World Member, as well as during your registration as a Cashback World Loyalty Merchant and in in the course of your participation to the Cashback World Program, is recorded and processed exclusively within the framework of our contractual obligations (pursuant to Art. 6(1) lit. b GDPR). If you do not provide us with this data, we are unable to conclude the contract with you. In addition, we use your data if there is a legal obligation to do so. Furthermore, we will use your personal data only for the specific purposes to which you have given your consent (Art. 6(1) lit. a GDPR).
We use your personal data to communicate with you, in order to verify your identity, to provide you with your personal area on our website, to handle your inquiries and orders, and to provide you with our services. Furthermore, we use your data to determine the benefits due to you as a result of your participation in the Cashback World Program and to allocate them to you as well as to create margin invoices.
If you have given us your separate consent, we will also use your data to provide you with, for example, offers and promotions from our Loyalty Merchants and our B2B Loyalty Merchants. You can revoke this consent at any time, thereby prohibiting further processing in future.
We will save personal data until your contractual relationship remains in effect or until you have revoked your declaration of consent. Irrespective of the above, we will only save your personal data to the extent that we are legally required to do so.
- Data security and forwarding
In order to protect your data, we use, among other things, encryption for data transmission (SSL encryption), firewalls, hacker defence programs and other state-of-the-art security devices. When communicating via email, the security of the data can only be guaranteed by us to the extent of the latest state-of-the-art technology.
The use of personal and company-related data will primarily be handled by mWG myWorld Germany GmbH as the contractual partner and the responsible entity for processing as well as our partner EHF Marketing GmbH, Hoffinger Gasse 18, 1120 Vienna, Austria. mWG myWorld Germany GmbH uses mWS myWorld Solutions AG as a service provider. The transfer / handing over of your personal and company-related data, may be made to other service providers as well as other companies from the myWorld group, as stated below.
To carry out our services, communicate with yourself and manage our online presence we use the services of certain service providers. We assure you that we carefully select these service providers to ensure a legal and secure data processing. In addition, the service providers are obligated to use your personal and company-related data only according to our instructions and according to the German and European Data Protection Regulations. Further use of the data by these service providers is prohibited.
In addition, we shall transfer your personal and company-related information to other companies within the myWorld group while guaranteeing the necessary data protection measures within the myWorld group, if it is deemed necessary for the implementation of the Cashback World Program, for the recording of your purchases as well as the settlement of the therefrom resulting member benefits. The myWorld Group companies are also obligated to only use your personal and company-related data for the sole purpose for which it was given, as referred to in the German and European Data Protection Declaration. In particular, the affected services are as follows: contact via electronic messages (e.g. email, SMS or push notifications), by fax, by telephone or by letter for information about Loyalty Merchant and B2B Loyalty Merchant products and promotions, identification of promotions which are of interest to you, conducting satisfaction surveys, operating hotlines, and processing transactions. We will transmit your necessary personal and company-related data to the Loyalty Merchants and B2B Loyalty Merchants if and as far as it is necessary to be able to provide a concrete service to you or if we have received your consent to do so. The B2B Loyalty Merchants are also obligated to only use your personal and company-related data for the sole purpose for which it was given, as referred to in the German and European Data Protection Declaration.
The myWorld group operates internationally. Our business activities, management structure and our technical infrastructure transcend national borders. We shall transfer your personal and company-related information to other companies within the myWorld group if it is deemed necessary for the implementation of the Cashback World Program, for the recording of your purchases as well as the settlement of the therefrom resulting member benefits or margin invoices. A transfer of your personal and company-related data to the Member States of the European Economic Area, to Switzerland and to other countries with adequate data protection requires no further consent or official permits. If a transfer of your personal and company-related data to countries other than those mentioned above should be necessary, we will inform you and of course adhere to the applicable data protection regulations, lay down appropriate safeguards and ensure that your rights and remedies are implemented.
We will not pass on your personal and company-related data to any persons other than the above-mentioned Loyalty Merchants, B2B Loyalty Merchants, service providers and myWorld companies, unless you have given us your consent or there are legal obligations to do so.
- Your data protection rights and contact
You are entitled to receive information from us on the processed personal data and can demand that the data be amended, deleted or that the processing be limited. Furthermore, you have a right to object and a right to data portability (i.e. you have the right to receive the data in a structured, conventional and machine-readable format).
Should you be of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the EU GDPR, you are entitled to lodge a complaint at a data protection authority.
Provided that the use of your personal and company-related data on this website is based on your consent, you may revoke this consent for the processing of your personal and company-related data for future effect at any time and without having to state a reason. By withdrawing your approval, your data may no longer be used. Please inform us in writing if you wish to withdraw your approval (by post, fax or email) using the following address:
mWG myWorld Germany GmbH
Gereonstraße 1 – 3, DE 50670 Cologne
Telephone: +49 221 / 27 16 74 – 0
Fax: +49 221 / 27 16 74 – 09
Please also use this contact information for any questions regarding the use of your data and to enforce your data protection rights.